Revitalise in Spring with this perfect luxury wellness retreat, hosted at Crossbasket Castle, Blantyre, Glasgow.
Our Revive Days at Crossbasket Castle offer a core of expert yoga tuition and nourishing food, with the chance to meet a number of wellness practitioners and relax in the luxury hotel and grounds.
Beginners and experienced yogis are all welcome to vinyasa flow and yin yoga sessions by Alan Lambie. Enjoy a nourishing menu specially created for Revive guests and cooked by Crossbasket’s award winning Roux trained chefs. Enjoy a short talk by a nutritionist or aromatherapist and sample other wellness treatments. Choose a massage or reflexology treatment for that extra bit of bodywork relaxation.
The day runs from 08:00am and includes:
- Light breakfast including juices, chia pots and bircher muesli
- 1 x 1.5 hr vinyasa flow with Alan
- Nourishing brunch
- Short talk by nutritionist Patricia Clark on eating for wellness
- 1 x 1.5 hr yin deep stretching session with Alan
- Healthy afternoon tea
- Sample treatments from wellness practitioners
- Relaxation in the luxury accommodation
- Walks by the river in the grounds of the castle
Additional options (extra cost):
Massage and reflexology treatments are available for an extra treat. Contact Revive in advance to find out options, costs and to book a treatment slot.
Enjoy social drinks at Crossbasket to round off your day.
Stay overnight with discounted Revive room rates. Quote Revive when booking via Crossbasket’s reception.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0773 932 8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org